Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Renee Award

The Renee Award


Thank you Sarah!

To understand the story behind this beautiful award you just must visit Renee's Blog and Sarah's. Two of Renee's friends Ces and Bella created the Award for Renee! It is an honor for me to receive it knowing the story between these amazing women. To me it signifies how one of us touches one other person's heart and from the giving it is played forward many times over! To take the time to let someone they are special to you because they have touched your heart or inspired you to believe in yourself! To learn you are stronger then you ever imagined. I can so relate to Renee's story because I grew up with a Mother who had breast cancer. I have another family member who is fighting cancer right now! The strength, courage and will to live and live beautifully this person exhibits, not knowing what the future holds, is so inspiring to me that I can't find the words to express my awe of their beautiful soul! So Renee, if you should see this at some time my hat is off to you! You are an inspiration to all of us!

The first ones that came to mind I would want to pass this on to are:

Heather who has become a very dear friend and I hope we inspire each other!

Ron Byrum who is an amazing artist and an inspiration to anyone who knows him!


2 comments:

Sarah Sullivan said...

Aww I love that you gave it to Ron!!!! You deserve this one in spades hon!!! You are always there for me!! Huge hugs, Sarah

Foolish Notions Vintage said...

What am I to do with you? lol, I feel honored as you have touched my heart again. You do inspire me Sherry, every day. Thank you so much.
hugs,
Heather