Sunday, June 28, 2009

Two New Awards!!!!!!!!


I've been given another wonderful, lovely award! Actually two!!

These came from Vania who has some of the most lovely, whimsical art I've seen! You must go see are original, creative art!!

This is what she had on her blog and I couldn't agree more. So I hope all my special friends and those take the time to follow my blog will pass this on to their own blog!!

Well ladies, as I am so very short of time these days (still busy busy busy) - I would like to offer up these two awards to any one of you who is following me - I always have a very hard time picking Bloggers for these awards and now wish, basically, all
of you to come along and grab your own award - the fact that I am following
you means that I admire your artwork, your jewelery, your card making, your
quilting etc - to me you are all very talented artists in your own right and I
am so very happy to have your friendship!!! Therefore, you all deserve this
award. All the very best to all my buddies on Blogger-land! Cheers and
take care, Val xoxox


It is such an honor to share with all the wonderful artists I have met here! Namaste ~ Sherry

5 comments:

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Congratulations on your award! So sweet!

Magical Fairys said...

Congratulations Sherry you deserve it your work is just fabulous.

Prim Blessings
Chris

Val's Dragonfly Whimsy said...

Hi there sweet Sherry - thank you for your lovely words - they are so very heartwarming :D - heaps of HUGZ form Aussie Land to you! Val xoxo

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Sherry! Congrats on both of your awards! You do deserve them! Thanks so much for your supportive comment on my blog! Have a great week!

Hugs,
Lisa :)

Coach Z said...

Congradulations!! How wonderful. Thank you for stopping by my blog for the teaparty. I am so glad you came! I hope to see you soon. Blessings.