Friday, July 3, 2009

Inspirtion from Nature


As an artist, gardener and admirer of all of nature I often find inspiration in my gardens. Every morning I go out to feed the birds and check my gardens to see what might need some water and find out what the weather feels like for the day. My garden is the one place I am totally in the moment, I forget everything else and I am in complete focus of the beauty Mother Nature has created from my humble efforts. I found this charming bug this morning and just had to photograph him/her. From a distance it looks like a cob of Indian Corn. The perfect Halloween colors sitting there on a bright pink Zinnea. I really believe if we take the time every day to look around us and enjoy the magnificent creation of our world we will always find something inspiring, beautiful and will feel a little peace in this chaotic world.

No comments: