Monday, October 12, 2009

A Triple Award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I snagged this happy rabbit from Sarah, isn't it adorable????

I have been given this wonderful award by Becca of Magickal Season!! Her blog is Magickal so be sure you go take a peek! Thank you Becca, I am honored. Here's
what to do:
Post the award to your blog.

Nominate 10 blogs you love. ( It's hard to pick just 10 and I know not all of
you have the time to do this)
Link them to your blog include the person who gave you the award.
Let them know they got the award.
Sharing the love here is my 10:


Sarah of Cottage Garden Studio
Ron of Ron Byrum's Place
Jennifer of Barefoot in the Sand
Renee of Circling my Head
Cat of Electic Seasons Primitives
Carol of Handmade Artisan Bath Soaps and
Fantasy, Fairy, Mermaid, & Witch Art

Lynda of Haunted Swamp Designs
Linda of Linda G Jones (If your sad her art will make you smile!!!
Chris of Prim Country Farms
Jeanne of The Candy Corn Chronicles





5 comments:

Renee said...

Thank you sweet Sherry, I love it.

Love Renee xoxo

Treasured Wishes said...

Thank you sherry, I also have it on my blog for you! :)

Jeanne said...

Thank you Sherry! You're such a sweetheart! :0)

Know that all your friends are here for you no matter where your path may lead.
HUGS!

Val's Dragonfly Whimsy said...

Congrats! You deserve it, your artwork is magic!

Jen said...

Thank you SO much! I will post on blog after work tomorrow~