Friday, November 13, 2009

Kreativ Blog Award!!


Barbara of A Bird In My Hand


So the rules of this one are to tell you seven things about myself you may not know. I've done this one before and this is so hard. LOL So here goes:

1. Like Barbara I am a dog lover!! Who could resist this face:



I cry every time I see a commercial for adopting pets from the shelters!


2. I love popsicles!

3. I hate to see litter on the ground and often walk around the neighborhood picking up trash.


4. I love clean sheets that have line dried.


5. I love hearing my son and husband play guitar.


6. I love keeping Christmas lights up all year changing the colors according to holidays.


7. I love sun catchers and have them in several windows in my house.


So I'm passing it on to

Brenda of Wicked Wool Gathering  

and
Chris of Prim Country Farms

9 comments:

Magical Fairys said...

Awww Thank you Sherry this is so sweet of you my friend. I am so honored you thought of me. I will have to think about what to say about me.LOL
Happy Friday the 13th to you.
Prim Blessings
Chris

Brenda LaBell said...

Sherry your such a sweetie, thank you so much for thinking of me!! I am honored.

Thanks again and have a great evening.
Brenda

Dede said...

Congratulations on your blog award!

(((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

These are my fav kind of awards to read.... I love getting to know other bloggers!!
Interesting.....very interesting!!
Love,
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

I've just found your blog. It is a true gem in the cyber world. I leave a small Swedish footprints behind me. I will be back!

Greetings from Sweden & Agneta

Barbara said...

I cry at shelter commercials, too! I wish I could take them all in. Those little eyes...Thanks for sharing, Sherry. I enjoyed that!

Sarah Sullivan said...

Whoohoo..am award from my sis - how fuin is that!! Congrats hon!! Whoo hoo..The commercials kill me..the popsicles..yummmm..sun catchers you bet!! Interesting!!
Love, Sarah

Bridgett said...

Congrats!

Haunted Swamp Designs said...

Hi Sherry....congrats!