Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sunshine Award

I am so touched to receive this loving this award!!! Ahhhhh Spring can't wait ~ this Award is for sharing inspiration!!

It is awarded to bloggers whose positiveness and creativity inspires others in the blog world. Wow, how flattering is that!!

My Sunshine Award was presented to me by Brenda from Wicked Wool Gathering!! Brenda is one of those "happy" people that just makes me smile every time I see her Avatar and her blog! She is a bright spot in blog land! So thank you very much Brenda, you made my day!

The Rules for accepting this award are:

1). Place the Award on your blog or within your post.

2). Pass the Award on to 12 Sunny bloggers.

3). Link to the nominees within your post.

4). Let them know they received this Award by commenting on their blog.
and

5). Share the love and
link to the person from whom you received this Award.

Bloggers
Who Inspire Me and have helped me along the way, my online friends who have touched my heart in a special way!!!

So My Nominees Are:

1). Brenda, Wicked Wool Gathering: You have inspired me more then you probably know :)

2). Sarah, Cottage Garden Studios Sarah you have been such a good friend and inspire me daily!!

3). Dede, Brightest Blessings Wiccans
A new friend I am just getting to know but who has given so much to others!

4). Ron, Byrum Art Because he is my inspiration!!!!!

5). Becca, Magikal Seasons just because you too give so much, you inspire me to keep trying!

6).Linda, Linda JG Designs Her art is so happy!!!

7). Vania, Fantasy Whisphers Her dolls are breathtaking (I hope to own one some day) and she is so kind!

8). Lisa, Lisa Lecture Designs Her angels are inspiring and so is she!

9). Josie, Skeleton In My Closet: I know you are an Award Free Zone, but you are a unique, creative person who inspires us all!!! (I stole this description from Brenda LOL because it is so true!

10). Chris, Prim Country Farms her primitives inspire me to try something new!

11). Jeanne, Wild Woods Art Studio / The Candy Corn Chronicles Another wonderful online friend who inspires me with her giving spirit!

12). Suzie, The Haunted Garden I love Suzie's art and The Haunted Garden is just AWESOME!!!

Thank You Brenda! I am honored!!
Namaste'

Sherry

11 comments:

Magical Fairys said...

Wow Sherry I will treasure this beautiful award always. And comming from you makes it mean so much more to me. I am so honored you thought of me. Thank you my sweet friend.
Hugs
Chris

Jeanne said...

Oh Sherry! Thank you! ♥ This means an awful lot coming from you! Because you are a source of inspiration for me! :0)

{{BIG HUGS}}

magikalseasons said...

Thank so much Sherry! :) I'm thrilled! I feel the same way about all your picks. You all are wonderful and inspiring! Becca

Magical Fairys said...

Sherry would you please go to my blog. I have something for you and please tell Ron to go as well.
Hugs
Chris

LindaGJ said...

Sherry! Thank you so much! I am honored and I got another one today as well! That really makes me feel good! Once I finish my art fest I will be able to participate!
You have made me feel so HAPPY!!!
Linda :)

Brenda LaBell said...

Sherry you are so welcome and I was hoping it would bring a smile to your face, yipppeeee. Thank you for being the person you are, a true friend and guider!! Thank you for your kinds words about me your the best Sherry!!! Thank you for the nomination, I am so well lets just say WHOOOO HOOOOOO and Happy Dancing!!!

Congrats everyone and enjoy your SUNSHINE!!

((BIG HUGS))
Brenda

Dede said...

Congratulations Sherry! You so deserve this award.
Thank you for thinking of me, my new friend.

(((HUGS)))

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Sherry! Congrats on your award! You really deserve it! Thanks so much for passing on the love! I really appreciate your sweet message.

Hugs,
Lisa :)

Suzie said...

Sherry, thank you SO much for thinking of me! You truly warm my heart, and continue to be an inspiration, not only with your art and encouragement, but your warmth and good humor!

I feel gifted in just being able to get to know you!

Again, thank you SO much!

Skeleton In My Closet said...

Well, thank you, Sherry! It was very sweet of you to think of me : - )

And congratulations on receiving the award yourself, you deserve it!

Josie

Bridgett said...

Congratulations!