Monday, October 11, 2010

Artist Feature for Byrum Art!

The Halloween Hunt explores haunted places and spaces, created by Marla Hinkle of Fayetteville, AR has contacted Ron and I and wants to do a feature article on us! How exciting. She is going to drive all the way here for a live interview! This is a new Halloween website and Marla says "I have written about artists for local newspapers; seven years at The Morning News and nearly four years at the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. Coverage at the newspapers was mainly focused on Northwest Arkansas, but now that I have my own Web site, I would love to take the opportunity to travel from Fayetteville for this feature story."

Of course we will say yes! And we wish Marla much success in her newest venture!

If you are a Halloween artist and live in Arkansas email me at sunnybyrum@aol.com
and I will tell Marla about you.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Wow!!! Congrats!!! You both deserve it!!! WOO HOO!!

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

How wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Oh how fabulous! Congratulations!

Coach Z said...

Congrats!! How wild and wonderful. I havent been by in ages. Your blog looks wonderful. So glad to see you again.

Shirley said...

Sherry, How wonderful! I'm excited for you! Well deserved!!

Shirley

jasonbob said...

adidas superstar
longchamp handbags
yeezy
nike air max 97
kyrie 5 spongebob
adidas stan smith
hermes online
supreme new york
air jordan
jordan shoes
xiaofang20191219